SAVE THE DATE! FEBRUARY 25, 2017
ical - Save the Date
Outlook - Save the Date
Google - Save the Date
The Mile High Country Q & Brew was founded on the principle that together, a small group of motivated individuals could make a significant impact on the lives of children by raising awareness and money for Tennyson Center—and have a lot of fun doing it. Beginning in 2010, by a group of Denver business leaders committed to making a difference in their community, the Q & Brew has raised over $1,000,000 in the last six years for the Tennyson Center.
Our heartfelt thanks go to all of our sponsors, artists, friends, family and staff of the Tennyson Center who have helped us make the Q & Brew the event it is today and in the future.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact Joe Berg at 720.483.7010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out photos from previous years!
EVENING DETAILS & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Purpose: Tennyson Center www.childabuse.org
- Date: Saturday, February 25th
- Time: 6:00pm
- Location: Mile High Station (Map) | 2027 Old West Colfax Ave., Denver CO 80204
- Dress: Cowboy casual : boots and jeans
- Parking: Guest parking will be in Lot A (Map) Elitch Garden lots. Please follow the parking signage near Mile High Station.
- Auction: Please use the links below to download the HandBid app on your smartphone prior to arriving.